|MONDAY, OCTOBER 03, 2016|
Helio Resource Corp (TSX-V:HRC), (“Helio”) herein reports the results of its Annual General Meeting held on September 23, 2016. All of the resolutions presented to the shareholders were approved (see the SEDAR filing of the Company’s Information Circular, dated August 29, 2016), including disinterested shareholder approval by an ordinary resolution of the insider shares for debt and the approval by special resolution, and subject to further Board approval, of the proposed share consolidation. Votes representing 60,421,204 shares were cast (24.21% of the issued and outstanding shares at the record date).
Following the AGM, the following resolutions were adopted:
- Grenville Thomas was re-appointed Chairman of the Board.
- The Audit Committee was re-appointed, comprising Stephen Leahy (Chairman), Mark Sander and Richard Williams.
- The Compensation Committee was also re-appointed, comprising Grenville Thomas, Bradford Mills and Stephen Leahy.
In addition, Richard Williams (CEO), Chris MacKenzie (COO), Andrew MacRitchie (CFO), and Stewart Lockwood (Corporate Secretary) remain the appointed Officers for the Company.
About Helio Resource Corp.
Helio Resource Corp. is a resource company focused on advancing the 100% owned SMP Gold Project in Tanzania to a production decision.
For additional information please contact Richard Williams at 604 638 8005.
|“Richard D. Williams”
Richard D. Williams, P.Geo
Christopher J. MacKenzie, C.Geol.
View News Release in PDF Format:
- Associated File: http://www.helioresource.com/
- 159 KB in size, approx. 31 seconds to download at 56.6Kbps
You can also view this News Release on our website at:
|Helio Home | Contact Us | Investors | Corporate||© 2005-2010 Helio Resource Corp. All Rights Reserved.